- Plan your trip: Make sure you have information regarding dates and opening times. Book your accommodation and travel tickets, or plan your route on a map if driving. The Fair will be clearly signposted from Tineo.
- Get in touch with potential distributors, as it is important for you to know whether the products or machinery you are interested in will be exhibited at the fair and whether demonstrations will be carried out. If so, make sure you know what time the demonstrations will be carried out.
- Remember to bring clothes for all weathers. A sunny day in the mountains can quickly turn rainy and cold. Adequate mountain clothing, especially footgear, will ensure that your visit is pleasant and comfortable.
- Once within the grounds of the fair, please follow the signs and indications from staff in order to prevent accidents. Remember that this is a forestry fair with heavy machinery working in a challenging environment. Never cross security lines marking off safety areas around the various machines.
- Make good use of your time: remember that such a fair with forestry machinery under real working conditions happens only once every two years!