|SIZE (m)||AREA (m2)||PRICE (excl. VAT) (€)|
|Exhibition Plots (outdoor section)|
|5 x 10||50||368.95|
|10 x 10||100||491.98|
|15 x 10||150||609.76|
|20 x 10||200||860.97|
|25 x 10||250||983.96|
|30 x 10||300||1 229.95|
|35 x 10||350||1 352.95|
|40 x 10||400||1 475.94|
|*Jaima without platform||5 x 5||25||614.98|
|Jaima with platform||5 x 5||25||1 045.43|
|Jaima, platform, stand (indoor)||Jaima 5 x 5 – Stand 4 x 4||Jaima 25 – Stand 16||1 353.00|
|Electricity connection, outdoor plots (3 days) 220 / 380||159.91 / 233.63|
|Admission ticket||1 day / Students / Groups (15 min. persons)||10.91 / 5.45 / 10pp|
|Catalogue advertising rates||1/4 page – colour||209.30|
|1/2 page – colour||367.74|
|1 full page – colour||532.60|
|Cover in colour||2 500.00|
|Inside Cover – colour||1 350.00|
|Back cover||1 250.00|
|Inside Back cover||1 050.00|
|Web page advertising||Banner 120 x 60||750.00|
|Banner 70 x 30||425.00|
|Advertising on reverse of tickets||400.00|
|Cleaning services for 16 m2 stand (3 days)||133.86|
*Jaima: cone shaped tent
The price of the tent includes:
- Electricity connection and use. For outdoor plots, this includes cabling and connection from the electricity source to the plots, as well as consumption.
- The right to carry out machinery demonstrations
- Use of conference rooms for video projections, talks relating to exhibited products, etc. (subject to availability and at the discretion of Asturforesta).
- Use of all facilities (business rooms, water points, etc.) and free parking.
- Night-time security.
- Fair catalogue
- The price for the plot includes all services for tents, with the exception of electricity connection (optional).
- Admission ticket gives access to all fair infrastructure and attendance at talks, demonstrations, etc.
CLIENT INVITATIONS – EXHIBITOR BADGES – PARKING PASSES
Depending on the size of the plot or stand hired by each exhibitor, client invitations, exhibitor badges, exhibitor parking passes and vehicle access to stands will be assigned as follows:
|Plot/Stand size (front length)||Exhibitor badges||Exhibitor parking passes||Vehicle access to stand|
|25- 30 m||7||4||1|
|50 – 60 m||10||6||1|
- Cleaning services: The cleaning of roads, paths and common areas is the responsibility of Asturforesta, at no cost to exhibitors. Exhibitors will be responsible for cleaning of their own plots and stands, although cleaning services can be contracted by exhibitors on the application form.
- Medical services: A medical services unit will be available within the fair premises for the duration of the fair.
- Loading and unloading: A loading and unloading dock/bay will be provided inside the exhibition area to facilitate loading and unloading of machinery and goods transported by lorry.
- Loudspeaker system: A P.A. system installed throughout the exhibition area will provide timely information of activities and events for exhibitors and visitors.
- Business and conference rooms: furnished sales and conference rooms are available to exhibitors for negotiating sales or contracts in a private setting.
- Fair offices: Asturforesta has permanent offices open before and after the exhibition where exhibitors and visitors can request any information they may require. Office hours are 08:00 – 15:00. For the duration of the Fair, the office will be located within the exhibition grounds, with opening times of 09.00 to 20.00.